We have been in Astoria for almost a month now. Besides family I haven't found any other mom's to get together with and I am anxiously awaiting playgroup on Thursday that I discovered last weekend. Yipee! As for the new and improved. : )...
Gabriel is walking! He started giving it a try the week of his birthday and is getting much, much better. I am still not used to hearing him coming...and then see him walk around the corner. He gets such a kick out of it and Justus often exclaims. "Ook! Ga-riel walking!" It's quite adorable and never fails to make me smile.
I am coming along in my pregnancy. I finally have a little belly to show and I've been able to feel the baby move for the last few weeks. I also, just got motivated enough to consistantly exercise in hopes of getting a better nights sleep...and tone up a bit. The first exercise I did was a video of my moms from the late 80's. Oh DEAR! It was quite a riot, but rendered a pretty decent workout(I was plenty sore anyway). Now, I'm awaiting a few more "updated" prenatal videos from Amazon, and in the meantime modifying the other videos I have. Denise Austin is a bit much for me, but she does have decent work-outs.
As for our house, it is sitting all alone in North Portland. Kiely and his dad almost finished the steps going from the patio to the lawn. They look awesome. Once they're done we need to lay the pavers (bricks) and put the plants and trees in. We did just find out that we may be moving to North Plains in the next 6-7mths. We knew that was a possibility, but didn't expect it quite so soon. It's still not 100% set, but a possibility... Ohh, the unkown.
Well, I am going to take advantage of my late afternoon and take a much needed (or at least wanted) nap. Blessings
6 comments:
Thanks for all the updates, I like knowing what is going on in my lil' sis' life. Good luck in the workout field. I have always like the kick boxing ones, but not sure they are prego freindly.
Have a great week.
Leah
Mel,
Way to go for getting any kind of a workout at all when you're preggo and have two tiny ones. We love you...good luck with the North Plains possibility and with finding moms of little ones to play with! And I can't believe you have another walker--what a big boy! :)
It is so good to hear from you! Glad to hear the family is doing well!! I bet the Grandpa's & Grandma's are loving having the little ones so close by.
You should post a pic of your cute baby belly :) Can't wait to read more from Astoria!!!
North Plains, Oregon? I hope so and not North Plains, NE. Wow life is so crazy sometimes.
How was playgroup?? Did you connect with any other Mom's??
I agree with Tana - would love to see the baby belly! :o)
Post a Comment