Well, we heard back from the company in Everett today and they decided to hire another applicant! Sooooo many different emotions going on here. My first impression-dissapointment! It really seemed like the perfect fit and would have gotten Kiely in the field of engineering he's most interested in-robotics! Just last night a friend from highschool that I've recently kept up with via blogging told me that her and her husband live in Mukilteo-the same town the company is in. I know God has a plan, but sometimes I wonder if He's trying to be confusing, or if that's just how it goes sometimes???
Another set of emotions-sympathy and defensiveness. I know my man is amazing and pretty brilliant, but with his current company thinking his job can be passed off to general technicians and this other company finding someone they thought fit the job better I don't want him to feel inadequate or rejected-because he's not!!!
Finally, relief! We would have made it work, and probably loved it, but our desire to find a smaller community that we can really settle into and not feel pressed by the cost of living. We've moved around alot in the last few years and with the boys getting close to school and having owned and rented-we're ready to make a permanent home. Where that is, only God knows right now, but I will say that He's never left us or forsaken our desires. Our God is GOOD!
Melody
7 comments:
Mel! I'm sorry, that's stressful! I'll keep praying for you!
Amen!!! His timing is always perfect!! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
I hear ya...something that seems sooo right, can turn out to be so wrong! Frustrating...but you can rest assured that God has something way better planned for you all! I'm looking forward to hearing all the ups and downs along the way =)
Hi Melody- I'm sad we won't be neighbors, but I'm glad you got an answer. I know that God will put you where you are supposed to be.
I love you guys...Ummmm and you also know what I'm praying for (and keeping my fingers and toes and shoe laces crossed for)....xoxox
It's hard sometimes to take steps into the darkness and just trust Him, isn't it? You're right...it will all work out. It might get more confusing before it does, but it will. Hang in there. :) Can't wait to see you!
Hang in there lil' sister. Something better is on the way.
Post a Comment