Monday, April 12, 2010

A few of the latest!

Here are some of the latest from our HOME...



To BEGIN...Gabriel has always shown us the best way to get bumps and bruises and his latest experiment was with the bark of a tree trunk! I'm thinking the TREE made the bigger impression! Ahhh BOYS






next...BENJAMIN in a diaper, RED rubber boots, pushing a cart with BABY and holding a GUITAR!! That pretty much sums up my littlest man! Just about any time of day he has at least one of these items....this time, he must have really been feeling LIFE to the fullest, because he had it ALL!





There's also this WONDERFUL secret I'm trilled to share!!! This man of mine, the one I followed, WHOLE-HEARTEDLY half way across the country! I"M CRAZY 'BOUT HIM!!! P.S Notice all that blue sky in the background??? Just about EVERY DAY so far!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute pics! Especially the red-booted, special things-in-hand pic! Love whatever it is that happens inside kids' heads. Good luck getting settled. And good for you for taking a nap in your previous post...moms need that too sometimes.

Leah said...

I agree with Lindsey on each note. Also wanted to say, "Enjoy the sunshine". I really hope you can come in July, and maybe we'll have some blue skies as well! Thanks for the pictures! Lots of love, Leah

Addie said...

Hi Mel! I love that you're back to the blog, I've missed the cute pictures of your little ones! Glad you're safe and sound and getting settled.