Saturday, June 12, 2010

Give Me BUTTER...Or Give Me Death!!!


Symptoms: headaches, dizziness, nausea
Duration: 1 1/2 weeks
Supposed Cause: Excess Kansas Heat?

Action Taken: drink mass amounts of water to rehydrate
Results: little relief.

Finally, one afternoon, I SMOTHERED a piece of our home-made bread with yummy, delicious, and MELTED BUTTER.

It was so delicious I had ANOTHER piece and after realizing, about an hour later, that my headache had subsided...I thought, maybe my body needed more butter! How EXCITING!

The last few days I have been putting butter on everything I can!
RESULTS?

The headaches-GONE!
Nausea-GONE!
Dizziness-GONE!

What an interesting cure! I guess my body just needed some good, old-fashioned, God-invented BUTTER!

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR BUTTER TODAY?!?

P.s. If you question whether or not REAL butter is healthy-check out the Weston A. Price Foundation! http://www.westonaprice.org/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! also funny because I never eat butter and when I do I feel nauseas and awful... but my body is weird on many levels so who knows! glad it solved your trouble! (:
jacquelyn

Anonymous said...

I love you, Little Sister! Leah

emily said...

So I'm going to try this the next time I get a migraine...when I exercise sometimes I get them and can't make them go away no matter how much water I drink, etc. So I'm going to try your butter thing :)